Thursday 26 November 2015

My Favourite Skateboarding Brands

My Favourite Skateboarding Brands




Nike SB - Nike Skateboarding, also known as Nike SB, is the Nike brand for its line of shoes, clothing, and equipment for skateboarding. I have a pair of Nike SB shoes and they have lasted me a long while so far.




Etnies - Etnies is a shoe brand that mainly focus on designing shoes made for skateboarding. I have a few pairs of Etnies and they have lasted a really long time, so I definitely recommend picking up a pair.



Spitfire - Spitfire are a skating brand which make clothing and other skate equipment such as bearings and wheels. I really like the logo and designs that they use with their products.



Santa Cruz - Santa Cruz is another one of my favourite skate brands, they make decks, clothing and other skate essentials. I really like their "Screaming Hand" design which is one of their best ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment