Monday 25 January 2016

(UNIT9) Jobs in the Creative Industry

Jobs in the Creative Industry

  • The main part of the creative industry I would like to work with in the future is games design. The main reason this is my main choice is because of my love for video games. It would be really cool to import my creativity into creating art for video games. I imagine that gaming companies would want the creative skills that I possess, as I am a very creative person and have a mind full of many ideas. The sort of skills you would need to work in the game industry itself would be stuff like, teamwork, communication, leadership and independence. I believe that I have all of these skills and would love to work in the game industry in the future.

  • Another job I would be happy to do would be to work in 2D animation, like cartoons and stuff like that. Ever since high school, I always wondered what it would be like creating and working on animated cartoons that you see on TV. Like Family Guy, American Dad, Rick and Morty, stuff like that. I did my whole final piece in art at high school on cartoons and it turned out really well. The skills you would need for this kind of job would be mainly independence as you would usually work on your own, I imagine, coming up with new ideas for new plot lines and characters etc. It would be amazing to work in this genre of the creative industry.


  • My final job I would love to work in is advertising. I think that the whole advertising part in the creative media looks really interesting and I would really like to give it a try. I haven’t really thought about it in the past, but whilst I have been on this college course, it has come to mind that I might want to do that in the future. A few skills that would be required in this section of the creative industry would be teamwork, leadership and to have a bunch of ideas. I have these skills and would love to try out this sort of thing in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment